Wednesday, September 9, 2009

was a day, was a day.

today was a day, was a day.

and i confessed to a friend that used to hurt me that i hurt stronger and deeper than i've ever told. i feel the effect of the fall in every little pain that's ever struck me. it's just me, it's just me.

and sometimes, things are so beautiful that i just want to die and i just want to live forever and i guess i just want eternity, now. i just crave life like i know i was made for.

what a day, what a day in the days of freedom when you are you and no one else.

and why be strong when really you are weak?

i'm weak and i miss and i hurt and i love and i love and i love and i sometimes can't stop and WHY STOP?

just bleed me dry and bring me to redemption. it's all i want, anyway, it's all i want.

1 comment:

kadeylynn said...

The year of the L-RD'S favor is followed by Redemption come - Isaiah 61 and keep going and going till the end.

I really love this post - All that about eternity.