Wednesday, August 11, 2010

and the L-RD says come away with me. and he sings over me a pure and holy song. and he tells me i am good and i am his.

he quotes jeremiah in my ear, The people who survive the sword will find favor in the desert; I will come to give rest to Israel. I have loved you with an everlasting love; I have drawn you with loving-kindness. I will build you up again and you will be rebuilt, O Virgin Israel. Again you will take up your tambourines and go out to dance with the joyful. Again you will plant vineyards on the hills of Samaria; the farmers will plant them and enjoy their fruit.

and i learn to trust the promise of the L-RD, in the desert, forsaking all others, learning to love him.

and i, like the Virgin Israel, will again dance with the joyful. and I will be rebuilt. and he draws me in with loving kindness. for, i am just like Israel. i am just like Gomer. but, i will be redeemed. i will wear grace upon my head, like a crown made of wildflowers.

(and he knows just how much i like wildflowers)

No comments: