Thursday, April 23, 2009

"you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes."

in searching, i found him
and, wrapped in love around my wrist,
i can not let him go.

it isn't so much that i am basking in his love now,
but his picture,
in my locket,
in my heart,
reminds me of what i get to come home to.

"you have stolen my heart with one glance of your eyes."

"if i find in myself a desire which no experience in this world can satisfy, the most probable explanation is that i was made for another world."

savior, king, beloved.

3 comments:

Me. said...

sehnsucht. i've been waiting for your words.

Me. said...

Hi, it's me. I... umm.. was just wondering if you read the one I wrote inspired by cummings poem, and if you read his poem and if you thought it was okay. well, i guess I just care about what you think. fine.

Anonymous said...

Umm! Realy that poem touch my heart, here me all i can say is never hurt a heart that loves u, and never love a heart that hurts you.