Saturday, April 11, 2009

Let's Go.

Please, take me to Tennessee, Georgia. Please, take me to the sweet southern peach,peace, grass sway in light breeze until lightning lights us a cooking-fire. Carry me up the blueridgemountains and bathe me in the shenandoah. Take me deeper to the lighter sunshine blessings in dying august.

The change of pace would be good for us, sister-soul. Orange juice and some horse-trot hay laying.

Please, take me to Tennessee, Georgia, Virginia.

LET'S GO! LET'S GO!
get me out of here - a city with walls, all walls, walled in and walled out.

get me out of here and let me breathe in mountain air and valley waves of rolling grass. wait for thunder. wait under it rattles our bone and we feel it.

G-Ddamnit I want to feel it, toss me under, get me out of here. trapped, trapped.

this city is for suits that are stiff, trying to prove we're more than human. i'm just barely.

get me to earth, rich, real, raw.

3 comments:

gingerkid said...

I've had the exact same sentiments. So I booked a flight to Nashville TN and then drove straight down to Florida.

kadeylynn said...

amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen amen

Me. said...

okay. I will.