Monday, November 17, 2008

submit!

i'm hiding in an antique tent
that i built with my words and fears,
lace curtains draped over my eyes
concealing covert hair.

behind is a little girl
kneeling, bowing, finally prostrate
she submits
all according to command.

I tucked lily of the valley
into the holes to prevent the wind
from getting too close
and rattling my bare bones

on her walls hang
new lands in invented colors
innocent plays that
that shiver from truth.
all this hiding
leaves me hungry and
its warmer when there are two

i only curse when i really mean it
as to not appear indecent
or unchaste. (i am)
get over the shitfucking
fears and tear apart
this tent
take me to fucking freedom.

euphoria in your eyes and
your words stick and
i am hiding in this tent
waiting for you.
to break it open.

1 comment:

Me. said...

take me to fucking freedom! let's go with our hands laced together and the wind pulling at our hair. let's swim naked in oceans of God's tears and drink until we're forever young. you are all fair my love. there is no spot in thee.